Charlotte Beattie, Founder of Concierge in the Cloud (CITC)
Virtual support for your business
Founded in 2014, Concierge in the Cloud is an efficient, affordable and indispensable service that gives you the extra time to focus on your business, knowing that we are assisting you with the tasks you struggle to find time for.
Charlotte has over 20 years experience working across various sectors: Financial (Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan & Barclays Capital), Legal (Linklaters LLP), Retail (Jack Wills) and the Arts (Royal Opera House).
Having worked for the most challenging of people, Charlotte has the experience and mindset to deliver any task to the highest standard. With a love of spreadsheets, a keen eye for detail and a creative mind, we will give you the head-room to add value to your business.
Concierge in the Cloud offers a tailor-made solution for your individual requirements: no job is too small or challenging.
We believe in closely partnering with our clients to help their business succeed. We do this by building strong relationships and by offering a truly professional service.
Why use Concierge in the Cloud? What are the benefits to you?
- FREE initial consultation to ascertain requirements and fully understand your needs
- Cost effective solution: paying only for the hours you require
- Office support with no HR burden
- It’s a virtual service: no need to provide office space or equipment
- Administration, project management and event coordination exactly when needed
- Exceptional quality guaranteed through more than 20 years working for the toughest individuals and organisations